diabetes home remedies
Diabetes is a serious health problem which arises in our bodies due to hormonal abnormalities. Both of its forms I and II are really dangerous if not treated with properly. Here are some home remedies to treat diabetes.
Diabetes Treatment Dubai
- Use natural grains
• Avoid exposure of smoking pipes and allergy causing agents
• Avoid drinking wines as it can disturb your blood glucose level
• Stop going out in too much polluted environment
• Say no to addicted foods and processed eatables
• Give preference to hydrogenated oils
• You shouldn’t use unsaturated oil and ghee products
• Avoid using artificial food items
• No bakery products are allowed
• Use refined hydrocarbons
• Give preference to processed starch
• Use both inorganic organic foods
• Don’t use flavorings and too many artificial sweeteners
• Avoid using nitrates and sulfite products
• Say no to nitrite eatables and carbon drinks
• Be habitual of diets containing vitamins, proteins and lesser sugar/ carbohydrates
• Do both high and low intensity exercises
• Make yoga a part of your daily life
• Brisk walk in the morning time will also be great
• Enjoy the bio-energetic foods and mediation plans
• The food supplements with omega 3s are great to go with
• Ma Huang is good for diabetes II patients
• Coleus Forshkholii contains active anti-dibetic ingredients
• Natural anticoagulants can regular your blood glucose level
• Lobelia is a powerful herbal medicine to cure the diabetic problems
• Reishi mushroom can be used once in a week as soup item or with your home pizza
• Herbal tincture is also great for BP and diabetes problems
• Glycyrriza can help soothe your digestive system and regulates the blood glucose
• Have lots of antioxidants
• Stimulate your digestive and immune systems by vitamin C and D
• Have bioflavonoids and rutins excessively
• Give preference to diets containing magnesium
No side effects:
The good thing about these diabetes treatment and home curing ideas is that they are harmless and easy to follow. You can enjoy healthy and fit life no matter you have diabetes I or diabetes II.
See more at Dr. Tang Chinese Clinic in dubai.
Diabetes is one of the most dangerous health problems in the world. According to an estimate about 4-10 % individuals in USA, Canada, Europe and parts of Asia lose their lives every year due to this disease. Diabetes is of two types; Type 1 is called diabetes mellitus and is common in children and youngsters. It is an insulin-dependent type. On the other hand, Type 2 diabetes is common in old age individuals who fail to build proper bloodstream into their bodies and cannot produce enough natural insulin.
It is noticeable that diabetes is a long-lasting disease and is also known to be the silent-killer. Acupuncture helps in treating the patients with diabetes. It involves a specific type of treatment which can treat the victims of this disease in a better way. During the acupuncture treatment, fine needless are used for restoring the flow of Qi in the body. This treatment mainly focuses on the regulation of blood circulation and improving the performance of pancreas. Typically acupuncture treatment takes six to ten visits to the patients to get cured. However, in case of seriousness, the treatment period might take even more time.
Natural therapies involve massage of the diabetic patients or use of Chinese herbal medicines. The doctors don’t recommend massage to all the patients due to the reason that their blood circulation gets increased, leading them to suffer with high blood pressure. On the other hand, the Chinese herbal medicines accompany no such drawbacks. Usually the patients undergoing acupuncture are recommended to use Chinese herbal medicines for effective results.
Some of the natural dietary supplements are also good for treating the patients with Diabetes 1 or 2. So far there are no clinical evidences which can reveal that these natural supplements have some health drawbacks. Alpha-lipoic acid is one of those natural antioxidants that are found in liver of animals, spinach and potatoes. Instead of going with the ordinary or artificial dietary supplements, you should give preference to alpha-lipoic acid which can lower the blood glucose level and improve your health. In addition to this, chromium is also good for controlling the sugar level in the body and its dietary supplement is made from garlic juice and fresh vegetables.
If you are looking for a natural and risk-free treat for diabetes, get connected with Dr. Tangs Clinic today, see more : – Diabetes Clinic Dubai
Old and proven method for instant recovery well known example we have: Arnold Schwarzenegger used to have acupuncture to speed up his recovery in 1970s. It’s shown in the documentary Pumping Iron as well.
Acupuncture has long been used for its pain relieving qualities, among its many other positive effects. As an expert I know it’s effectiveness, but often share in my patient’s frustration when they feel amazing leaving my office only to have their symptoms return the next day.
There are definite ways to “undo” the benefits of any holistic treatment and, conversely, there are also ways to help the desired effects of the treatment last and last.
Things to Avoid:
- Don’t eat a heavy meal before treatment and also don’t go in starving.
- Don’t take pain killers before the treatment.
- Show up 5-10mins early to your treatment.
- Don’t eat processed sugars soon after treatment.
- Don’t drink alcohol after the treatment or for the rest of the day.
- The best time to receive a treatment is in the late afternoon or early evening.
Stress causes muscle pains and shrinks the size of our brains. Traditional Chinese Medicine works as a great alternative to counter the day to day stress that we face. Here are few tips.
- Foot Massage
- Tui Na Massage
- Chinese Herbs
- Chrysanthemum Tea
- Jujube Seeds
- Valerian Root
- Go Barefoot
Chinese medicine is not only about treatment. First and foremost it is about prevention. I heard of the good results achieved with Chinese herbs and herbal combinations. Compared to Western medicine that only came to be in the past century or less, Chinese medicine has had thousands of years to build its knowledge base. In addition, Chinese medicine uses herbs that have boundless potential whereas in the West we have limited ourselves to synthetic drugs that often cause side effects or are later found to be toxic.
“Surgery or Acupuncture” ?
“Drugs or Herbs” ?
Off-course you go with Acupuncture and Herbs.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been practiced in Asia for over 5,000 years. It is not surprising, therefore, that between 65 to 80 percent of the world’s health care services are classified as “traditional medicine.”
The effectiveness of the ingredients found in these natural herbal formula has never been doubted by most Asians.
TCM offers many advantages:
- Thousands of years of classification, testing, and refinement of herbal formulas.
- Few, and often no side-effects due to natural ingredients.
- Individualized treatment
- No chemical residues, unlike many Western pharmaceuticals.
- Treats the why (from the root), not the what (from the symptoms).
- Rejuvenates the body’s organs to correct symptoms at their root causes.
- Revitalizes the body’s natural immune system.
- Long-term results.