Chinese medicine is not only about treatment. First and foremost it is about prevention. I heard of the good results achieved with Chinese herbs and herbal combinations. Compared to Western medicine that only came to be in the past century or less, Chinese medicine has had thousands of years to build its knowledge base. In addition, Chinese medicine uses herbs that have boundless potential whereas in the West we have limited ourselves to synthetic drugs that often cause side effects or are later found to be toxic.
“Surgery or Acupuncture” ?
“Drugs or Herbs” ?
Off-course you go with Acupuncture and Herbs.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been practiced in Asia for over 5,000 years. It is not surprising, therefore, that between 65 to 80 percent of the world’s health care services are classified as “traditional medicine.”
The effectiveness of the ingredients found in these natural herbal formula has never been doubted by most Asians.
TCM offers many advantages:
- Thousands of years of classification, testing, and refinement of herbal formulas.
- Few, and often no side-effects due to natural ingredients.
- Individualized treatment
- No chemical residues, unlike many Western pharmaceuticals.
- Treats the why (from the root), not the what (from the symptoms).
- Rejuvenates the body’s organs to correct symptoms at their root causes.
- Revitalizes the body’s natural immune system.
- Long-term results.