Old and proven method for instant recovery well known example we have: Arnold Schwarzenegger used to have acupuncture to speed up his recovery in 1970s. It’s shown in the documentary Pumping Iron as well.
Acupuncture has long been used for its pain relieving qualities, among its many other positive effects. As an expert I know it’s effectiveness, but often share in my patient’s frustration when they feel amazing leaving my office only to have their symptoms return the next day.
There are definite ways to “undo” the benefits of any holistic treatment and, conversely, there are also ways to help the desired effects of the treatment last and last.
Things to Avoid:
- Don’t eat a heavy meal before treatment and also don’t go in starving.
- Don’t take pain killers before the treatment.
- Show up 5-10mins early to your treatment.
- Don’t eat processed sugars soon after treatment.
- Don’t drink alcohol after the treatment or for the rest of the day.
- The best time to receive a treatment is in the late afternoon or early evening.